Wireless Registry is a tech company that understands the world through signals. We build a graph knowledge base of wireless devices in the physical world. Our
platform enables marketing, security, and signal intelligence use cases. Wireless Registry has a great team, flexible work environment, and committed investors.
Available opportunities are posted below. Positions are in Washington, DC and/or Denver, CO. US work authorization is required. Wireless Registry is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please email us at email@example.com. Be motivated and excited; tell us about the projects you have worked on, the problems you have solved, and why you liked doing it.
+ Sales Engineer
As a talented Sales Engineer, you cultivate a deep understanding of technical realities of customer problems and the unique solutions you can create with our capabilities. You work directly with customers and our engineering team to unlock value and build lasting relationships with clients.
In this Washington, DC-based job, you report to the you report to the Director of Sales and Business Development with a direct tie into Solutions Engineering. You will master our capabilities and solutions, engage directly with client developers and represent the company’s technical capabilities — which are awesome, so you should be too.
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow customer and partner relationships.
- 2+ years experience working in technical or analytical discipline. Sales Engineer/Technical Sales Rep experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated team player with an entrepreneurial, innovative mindset.
- Ability to travel up to 25 percent.
+ Data Scientist
We are looking for a Data Scientist or Senior Data Scientist to join Wireless Registry’s Denver office interested in applying ML to our temporal graph of wireless signals and devices.
In the short-term, we want to expand our efforts in:
- Clustering techniques to find partial orderings between wireless signals and devices;
- Distance metrics between signal clusters to support mutual authentication between devices;
- NLP techniques to extract semantic entities from signal identifiers.
In the long-term, we are developing:
- A notion of behavioral identity associated to devices based on the time-ordered observations of wireless signals;
- The use of identity-metrics to identify communities of signals and devices, and characterize them with relevant features.
- Ideate and develop algorithms/processes to support both our short-term and long-term objectives.
- Critically compare and pick ML techniques best suited for our goals.
- Liaise with business teams to refine value propositions and explore new opportunities for productization.
- Innovate as part of a dynamic team in a new space.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Data Science and Machine Learning (4+ for Senior)
- Bachelors or Masters in a relevant technical field, such as Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Machine Learning
- Fluent in a programming language (Python preferred)
- Productionalizing models with Docker and Kubernetes
- Cloud computing with AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Familiar with Spark and Scala
- Completion of online courses/competitions such as Coursera, Kaggle, fast.ai